Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 13

Hello there everyone!

At the beginning of the year I was working with two people on my 20% project and we were working on a comic book but the thing was that I didn't really do anything with them and I also didn't really have any time to meet up with them so in a matter of weeks I had nothing done and I was worried  because I didn't do anything and I didn't really have a part on the project so I decided to split and work on my own project because I didn't have the time to meet up with them and we had pretty much nothing done and I wanted to work on something else but they didn't agree so I worked by myself.

  I started to work on a totally different thing.  So what I wanted to do was create a video game and I had all the resources for it and I thought it was going to be fun, and I was right because I had fun.  I watched tutorials at first because I didn't know how to use Blender and I started off with making pictures which was the simplest way, in my point of view, to start learning so then after I learned a bit I started making my own things and one of them was the snow man I made for Christmas.


Then later on I started getting onto videos and made one that I like to call jumping platforms.  And after a while I started ion making my video game which wasn't my biggest success but it was somewhat of a success and I like it.  I will keep working on it and I will make it better and hopefully it will be a big success.  On the other hand, about my presentation I don't think I did very good and I think I did a bit of my worst on it because I blinked out for a few seconds and I didn't know what to say because I couldn't think, it felt like my brain had stopped and I couldn't think.  Also just in case I didn't mention it before my game is a maze game and if you played the scary maze game before then you have an idea of what this game will be like.  Anyways I will leave you guys now and well...take care!








No comments:

Post a Comment