Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 8

So I apologize, because I haven't really been doing anything this week, one reason being that I am not responsible enough to keep a schedule or even figure out a schedule that will work out for me so that I have time to make something on the program.  Also considering I am in Tennis I get less time and my grades are going down because I haven't been able to do my homework so I will try to find out a schedule that will work out for me and as soon as I can I will get back to this and start posting more good stuff.  I have been thinking on what else to add to the video game so I haven't really been doing nothing, I have actually gotten some ideas for example I am going to make my character a lot more simpler and the final boss and obstacles will be more challenging yet still as simple as squares and triangles


No comments:

Post a Comment