Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 10

Hey everyone, I have done not much but something.  Well for you guys today I have a character set up BUT I don't have the character rigged and ready to be played as a character, so I need to make the character be able to be playable, I need a walk cycle and lots more, power ups, special skills, and jump.  I think I can get that done this week so hopefully I have that done and ready for play because I am limited on time now and I WILL have something in 2 weeks.  This week I have figured out I will have time to work on it and my plans are to finish up level 1, then level 2, then Final Boss room, after that I will finish up the character, start on the boss then program the boss for the boss fight and finish up the ending.  So I will have the character done by the end of this week I have decided and the levels hopefully I will have done.


I will try to have the Boss
Room look like this       ===>

No comments:

Post a Comment