Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week 11

Hey there everyone.
I didn't really work on anything this week and I feel very ashamed of myself and I bet you are tired of reading all these excuses I have been using and I am not really trying my best I have noticed too and I haven't really made time or tried to make time to work on it so honestly I will try to see how I can work on it and make time for it.  Also I have found difficulties trying to make the game character move with body motions and I have been trying but it's too complicated for me but I'll keep trying and keep looking at all the tutorials I can find that will teach me how to make a game character move.  If I can't make the character move then I will just use the face of a monkey as the character but I will get something.

No comments:

Post a Comment